CityArts Rock Camp Programs
Registration: Register Online |
Summer 2013: Summer Rock Camp | Learn to Rock!
Photo slide show from the CityArts Toronto Rock Camp Summer 2009 Edition. The song is called "No Name" and written by Carmen North.
At the CityArts Toronto Rock Camp aspiring Rock Stars from 11 to 17 years of age have an opportunity to:
- Join a Rock Band during our March Break, Summer Camps or Year Round Programs!
- Play Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Drums or Sing Vocals for your Rock Band!
- Compose an Original Song or Learn your Favourite Rock Song as a Band!
- Name and Promote your Band!
- Design your Band's Promotional Materials: Posters, T-Shirts, CD covers, etc!
- Get Instruction in your chosen Instrument from Professional Musicians and Experienced Teachers!
- Attend Clinics and Demos from Experienced Music Industry Professionals!
- Perform your Song in an End of Week Concert!
- Record your Song during the Recoding Series Weeks.
- Record your Performance Series Live In Concert!
- Not just Music! Have fun with Art, New Media and Sports Activities!
An Exceptional Toronto Camp Location:
For summer 2012, the CityArts Toronto Rock Camp is fortunate to have the exclusive use of a historic school in Toronto’s beautiful and Moore Park neighbourhood (just north of Rosedale). Our Lady of Perpetual Help is a history school which celebrated its 150th anniversary in 2008. Featuring high ceilings, big rooms, historic architecture, and an ample grounds that we will use flexible for outdoor education, the school brings to mind the hit School of Rock movie. Learn more!
Copyright Notice: All content (written, photographic, video and audio) was produced by CityArts Creative Learning Inc. and is subject to copyright. Photos, audio files, written text, and video files found on this site may not be reproduced without prior written permission.